Downloading eBooks, audiobooks and more!
To enjoy our eBooks on your eReader (such as Kobo or Sony reader), download this quick guide.
- Install Adobe Digital Editions on your home computer or laptop. Click here to download Adobe Digital Editions now.
- If prompted, authorize your computer with a free Adobe ID (this is required for transferring protected eBooks). If you don't have an Adobe ID, you'll see a link to create one.
- Sign into Overdrive, find the item you are looking for and borrow it.
- Download the title to your computer and transfer it to your eReader.
- For additional information, click here.
To enjoy all of our eContent on your smartphone, tablet or other supported device:
Note: Home computers, laptops, notebooks, tablets and smartphones all support Overdrive Reads and do not require you to download eBook titles before you can enjoy them, you can read your ebook title right from your browser.
1. Install the Overdrive app from the app store on your device.
2. Once installed, open the app and create an Overdrive account with your email and a password.
3. Sign into your account from the app by clicking 'get books' and finding Belleville Public Library.
4. Once you've found your desired item, borrow the title and select the download option-- the download will start right away and then be available for use on your device.
For additional information, click here.