Belleville Public Library and John M. Parrott Art Gallery
The Library has been working alongside our City partners to closely monitor developments and information about the coronavirus (COVID-19). Based on direction from the Library Board and from the City of Belleville, and out of concern for our customers and staff, effective Tuesday March 17th, Belleville Public Library and John M. Parrott Art Gallery will be closed to the public until further notice.
During the closure:
- Staff will be available to respond to customer inquiries by phone or by email over the next week to ensure that all residents have access to the wide range of digital products we have available
- Please keep all borrowed library items at home and do not return them until the facility re-opens
- All due dates and fines will be suspended or cleared and borrowed materials will not accrue fines
- Staff will endeavour to ensure that items on hold available for pickup remain on the hold shelf for use once we re-open to the public
- The facility will be undergoing extensive cleaning
There are many digital resources and online services that the Library provides that offer a wide variety of educational and recreational experiences. Please visit our e-resources page and check them out!
If customers are having trouble accessing online services, or have questions about the closure of the facility, they can call 613-968-6731 ext. 2021, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage residents to regularly check the information being provided by Hastings Prince Edward Public Health.