Kids! May is Mystery Month
How to play:
- May 1 - 31: Visit us in the Children's area of the library to play!
- Find the "Guess Who" wall in the Children's area.
- Examine photographs of suspects on our crime wall and use the clues we provide to eliminate suspects until only the true criminal remains.
- Children who can identify the criminal earn a ballot towards our fun children’s gift basket.
- A new set of clues will be displayed each week throughout May.
- For Kids up to 12 years
Mystery lovers of all ages are encouraged to complete a “Mystery Report” about any mystery novels they read throughout the month of May. Those who submit reports will receive a free book as a prize, while supplies last. Pick up a “Mystery Report sheet” at the Reader's Advisory Desk in the library.